HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supply Chain Tech PRN West Valley in Caldwell, Idaho
♦ Supply Chain Technician ♦
THE COMPANY :
Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust (an affiliate of HCA – Hospital Corporation of America).
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to realize the value of the industry’s only truly committed and aligned GPO (group purchasing organization). The result? Immediate and sustainable supply cost advantages - savings superior to any other purchasing alliance - by double digits.
All of this is accomplished by hiring committed professionals, like you!
OUR VALUES :
Ethics: HealthTrust adheres to a strict code of conduct and requires the same of its affiliates.
Sustainability: HealthTrust is a seven-time recipient of the/Champion for Change/award from/Practice Greenhealth/, actively encouraging and enabling ecologically responsible purchasing.
Integrity and Culture: Valuing transparency, HealthTrust holds its leaders, employees, and suppliers to high-integrity business and purchasing practices.
THE POSITION :
As a Supply Chain Tech, working for HealthTrust, you will work on a highly engaged team whose primary focus is receiving, stocking, and promptly distributing supplies needed within the hospital.
· You will be professional, customer focused, timely, accurate and detail oriented;
· You will deliver medical supplies, including legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug containing devices;
· You will key receiving items into appropriate systems and deliver materials to appropriate departments, placing safety stock in proper locations;
· You will review Min/Max levels for the storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately; performing QA random checks.
· You will process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” appropriately.
WHY WORK AT HEALTHTRUST?
· To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of service and vesting);
· Tuition Reimbursement;
· Professional growth and advancement opportunities;
· Network of other highly skilled professionals to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
· High School Diploma or GED is preferred;
· Previous computer experience is helpful;
· Previous inventory control work is helpful;
· Previous stock room experience is helpful. Some Hospital supply experience is preferred;
· Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time;
· Must be able to push and pull a variety of carts and material handling equipment;
· Must be able to climb, stop, kneel, bend stretch and reach frequently;
· Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Supply Chain Tech PRN West Valley
Location: Idaho-Caldwell-West Valley Medical Center-Idaho
Requisition ID: 08754-15806