Penske (PTL Canada) Parts Clerk in Calgary, Alberta
Penske is an essential business to our customers and communities, our team is working hard to keep supply chains up and running. This position is immediately available and we are actively recruiting, interviewing and hiring for this role. Please apply today. We are committed to the health and safety of our associates, candidates, and customers. We have modified our hiring processes to include increased phone interviews and where in-person activities are required, we are practicing social distancing. You can learn more about our company approach on our main company career page Gopenske.com.
The Parts Clerk’s duties focus on inventory control and executing shop administrative tasks and organizing day-to-day functions, thus freeing the Branch Service Manager to manage shop floor productivity. We are looking for an exceptional person with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. When you uncover everything we have to offer, you’ll find it’s the right place to grow your career.
We Offer You:
Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental plans, group RRSP, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, sick days and discounts with Penske partners. You can also enjoy working in a modern and clean environment, comprehensive training, and exceptional growth opportunities within the company.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
• Complete stock parts, tires and repair orders and inventory
• Inventory management (cycle counts, mins/max's/aging)
• Physical Management (receipt, bar codes)
• Handle warranty part ordering/returns
• Operates computer terminal to input and retrieve data
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Technical understanding of automotive/truck parts required; previous parts room experience preferred
• 2 years of customer service experience required
• 2 years of administrative support experience required
• Experience in the transportation industry preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Post secondary degree preferred
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel required
• Customer service skills, ability to work independently, and organizational skills required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education history) are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 109 High Plains Pi Balzac, AB T4A 0W7
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-Balzac
Zip: T4A 0W7
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Administrative
Req ID: 2005063
- Penske Jobs