Hilton Commis Chef - Hilton Cambridge City Centre in Cambridge, United Kingdom
Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Commis Chef and be part of the most recognised name in thehospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningfulopportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Greatplaces to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey ofself-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Commis Chef?
“It’s your world”– Your next role could be as a Demi Chef de Partie in over 100 different countries
Personal Development programmes
Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
- Provide support to the Kitchen brigade
- Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mise-en-place for all relevant menus
- Meet all health and hygiene requirements
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef or Apprentice Chef
- NVQ Level 1
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to work with a team and to follow instruction
- Proof of completion in a basic food hygiene course
- A passion for food and the culinary arts
- Experience multi-tasking and working in an environment with rigorous standards
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases pending
Title: Commis Chef - Hilton Cambridge City Centre
Requisition ID: HOT05MHT