KeyBank Mortgage Regional Quality Analyst - East OH & PA in Canton, Ohio
Mortgage Regional Quality Analyst - East OH & PAinCanton, OHatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 9/24/2018
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 4495 Everhard Road Northwest Canton, OH
Job Type: Banking
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 9/24/2018
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
The KBM Sales-Fufillment Analyst role reports directly to the KBM Regional Manager. The primary focus of the Sales Fulfillment Analyst position is to ensure loan applications for their assigned region are submitted to the fufullment function within a timely and compliant manner. Specifically, maintaining compliance with all guidelines, policies and procedures established by federal, state, local and investor guidelines. In this role, it is important to ensure internal and external customer service expectations are exceedingly satisfied and to establish pro-active and timely communication to clients and Loan Officers The position accomplishes their assigned duties through partnering with Loan Officers, Market Managers, and Fulfillment staff. These responsibilities include but are not limited to file analyst and facilitating appropriate follow-up on items such as application completion, disclosure delivery and fee collection. In addition, the Sales Fufillment Analyst position identifies knowledge gaps and recommends solutions to improve efficency.
Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness. Knowledge of the mortgage loan process and associated documentation with a strong understanding of regulations and laws associated with residential lending is critical for success in this position. Ability to determine incomplete, inaccurate or missing information. To motivate, problem solve, counsel or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Review all loan applications for accuracy, completeness and compliance and facilitate corrections to successfully submit to fulfillment area
• Directly communicate with Loan Officers, gather and clear underwriting conditions; primarily responsible for documentation collection
• Provide exceptional service for both internal and external customers
• Maintain knowledge of industry compliance standard rules and regulations
• Provide guideance, answer questions and act as a subject matter expert to Loan Officer and Market Managers
• Analyze paystubs, W2 s, financial statements, tax returns, asset statements, bank account statements, credit reports etc.
• Review transmittal & 1003 to make sure it is accurate and complete and matches the final AUS findings
• Maintain current and fluid knowledge of investor and agency guidelines and adapt to changes quickly
• Communicate effectively and engages proactively with mortgage loan officers and processors
• Assists in the training of Key Bank Mortgage employees as needed
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 2 years residential mortgage processing experience on agency products
• Working knowledge of PC (MS Windows and Office Products including Word, Excel, etc.)
• Knowledge of RESPA guidelines, general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities with strong organizational skills.
• Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
• Precise attention to detail
• Ability to network and interct with others to build internal relationships to foster team environment.
• Foundational knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo (preferred). Other products, (i.e.) CP, USDA, HELOC preferred but not required.
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills
• Ability to handle competing priorities effectively and within established timeframes
• High level of integrity and trust; must be a team player with a selfless attitude
• Ability to work varying hours and overtime if needed
• This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to midsized businesses from Maine to Alaska through our 15-state network of over 1,200 branches, 1,500 ATMs, telephone banking and robust online and mobile platforms. KeyBank s Consumer/Business Banking segment provides consumers and small business owners with straightforward banking solutions and personal finance expertise that helps them make confident financial decisions today and plan for tomorrow. Key Private Bank offers wealth planning that follows a consistent, disciplined approach guided by objective advice based on each unique situation. KeyBank Commercial Bank offers midsize business financial services that drive growth and profitability and help business owners identify new opportunities with products and services including deposit, cash management, investment services, commercial lending, equipment leasing, and asset-based lending.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.