KeyBank Specialist III Loan Origination (Consumer Loan Payoff Dept.) in Canton, Ohio
Specialist III Loan Origination (Consumer Loan Payoff Dept.)inCanton, OHatKey Bank- Corporate
ApplyNot ready to Apply?
- Employee Type:
202 Second Street NE
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Job ID:
Job DescriptionPlease note there may be two positions available.
This is an intermediate position to support a highly performing, multi-process work team in the completion of consumer loan processing tasks related to loan origination; including payoff initiation relative to consumer loan funding. The person filling this position will adhere to service levels and quality goals as well as departmental procedures. The incumbent will provide superior quality customer service while incorporating the essence of the Key Values.
• Obtain payoffs from third parties accurately and timely
• Review and understand titled goods documentation requirements
• Answer customer s basic questions and inquiries
• Prioritize work for self and team
• Development of self to better support team and future advancement
• Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment
• Work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Be committed to continuous improvement
• Analytical, problem solving/decision making skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office utilities including Word and Excel
• Experience working with mainframe and web-based applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic understanding of Consumer Lending and credit related products
• Availability to work shifts between the hours of 8:00am and 8:30pm and/or weekend shifts on a rotating basis.
Comprehensive knowledge of consumer loan products and fulfillment processes. Proven success in providing customer service skills. Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Comprehensive knowledge of consumer lending fundamentals. Desire for excellence.
One to two years of experience in the banking or banking related industry. Associate or Bachelor degree or the equivalent in experience preferred
On the jobABOUT KEY:KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.ABOUT THE BUSINESS:Key Technology and Operations (KTO) is Key Bank s shared services organization for technology, operational, and servicing functions supporting business partners and clients across all lines of business. Within the overall organization, KTO provides efficient, reliable and secure technology; creates an effective variable cost technology delivery model that maximizes the return on IT spend; orchestrates the efficient use of corporate information and technology assets; and supports innovation that creates competitive distinction. KTO is effective and efficient in payment and deposit servicing, loan servicing, exception and dispute processing, investment and support services, sourcing and procurement, as well as enterprise-wide fraud prevention, investigations and operational support to human resources and the Bank s BSA/AML program.FLSA STATUS:Non-ExemptKeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.JobID: 28352BR