Occidental Petroleum E&I Technician– Maverick Basin Operations (WES) in Carrizo Springs, Texas
Title: E&I Technician– Maverick Basin Operations (WES) Location: United States-Texas-Carrizo Springs Other Locations:
This position is located in the Southern Region as a member of the Maverick Basin Operations team in Carrizo Springs, TX working for the Midstream Operation.
• Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
• Work closely with Engineers on projects and regular operations matters
• Work with operations Foreman and Engineers to develop construction plans
• Assist with modifying instrumentation and equipment to changing pad design
• Develop SOP for installation and maintenance of equipment
• Attend contractor EHS meetings
• Assist operations foreman with budget and construction schedules
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
• One year experience with oil and gas control systems is preferred
• Computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook required
• Ability to troubleshoot control systems and other electronic equipment as needed
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0-10%.
Standard 8 hour day shifts requiring rotation for on-call weekend, evening, and holiday coverage
This position covers 24-hour operations and must be available for 24/7 on call.
Candidate must live within 85 miles of Carrizo Springs, TX.
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status