Hilton Business Development Manager, ResMax Americas in Carrollton, Texas
Under the guidance of the Sr. Director of ResMax Global Business Development, as the Manager of Business Development you will serve as the key driver of new business into our reservations service. You will partner with multiple stakeholders (external and internal) to ensure that we are advocating for our customers and delivering the best experience. You will build relationships with key brand partners and implement innovative growth and sales strategies. Our team oversees the growth and development of our premium reservations service, which drives over 70% of our volume.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager of Business Development, you will be responsible for adding new hotels, increasing existing hotel’s utilization, and leading continuous improvement projects for the program.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing and driving growth of our business to meet and exceed volume and revenue targets
- Establishing and driving a centralized project management certification within the department to standardize methods and processes
- Developing and delivering management company, owner group, hotel and/or brand specific business cases to showcase the financial benefits for target hotels
- Evaluating and streamlining business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department, including cross-functional collaboration, team member management, operational procedures, among others
- Assessing actual metrics against targets and take action as needed
- Managing project plans, prioritizing, and delegating tasks appropriately within the department to ensure successful and timely completion of goals
- Influencing key stakeholders to accomplish the organization’s mission, goals and objectives through motivation, communication, collaboration, and leadership
- Collaborating with Vendor Partners to ensure success of our program in partner locations
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: High School Degree/GED
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) Years working in project management, meeting project deadlines
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) year of experience achieving goals and key business metrics
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) Years of experience analyzing complex data, including proficiency with business math and metrics
- Management Experience (type): Supervisory
- Minimum Years of Management Experience: Two (2) years of Supervisory experience
Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
Ability to travel 25%-30% of the time, including both domestic and international travel
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Management Experience: Four (4) years of Supervisory experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of experience in the travel industry in a management role specific to reservations, revenue management, sales, marketing or operations
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) year of experience with hotels in brand performance support
- PMP Certification
- Bi- or multi-lingual
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Business Development Manager, ResMax Americas
Requisition ID: HRC010BP