HCA, Hospital Corporation of America MRI Technologist in Cartersville, Georgia
TriStar Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing 119-bed acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you’ll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Healthgrades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersvilleis seeking an MRI Technologist *to workPRN/as needed*.
Shifts will include PRN or as needed.**
* The MRI technologist performs direct patient care within the scope of the technologist.
* Performs the primary function of acquiring magnetic resonance and related images with associated equipment of all assigned patients, infancy through life span in the inpatient or outpatient setting.
* Responsible for meeting the established policies/standards of practice for this facility.
* Identifies problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients - plans and carries out individualized imaging and related patient care. * Daily use of analytical and decision-making skills. * Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement. * Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers. * Promotes a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment.
* Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of CMC. * Handles and delivers medications as prescribed by a Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program.
- Current radiography registry required.
- MRI registry required.
- Basic Healthcare Provider (BLS) Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- Previous MRI experience preferred.
Apply Online Today to join this great Imaging Team!
Title: MRI Technologist
Location: Georgia-Cartersville-Cartersville Medical Center-Cartersville
Requisition ID: 08625-6601