HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacist in Cartersville, Georgia
_TriStar Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA_ Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing 119-bed acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you’ll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Healthgrades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sporting Community; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersvilleis seeking aPharmacistto workFull-Time.
The Schedule is 7 on/7 off, 10:30 am - 9:30 pm
* The Pharmacist interprets orders and transcribes or verifies them accurately and efficiently into the pharmacy computer system.
* They accurately compound and dispense pharmaceuticals.
* The Pharmacist will monitor drug therapy regimens for contraindications, drug-drug interactions, drug-food interactions, allergies and appropriateness of drug and dose.
* They suggest appropriate, cost-effective therapeutic medication alternatives to medical staff.
* Assists with clinical services such as drug consults, nutrition support, pharmacokinetics, anticoagulant monitoring, pain management, IV to PO, renal dosing and other programs as defined by Pharmacy Leadership.
* They will comply with facility policy, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
Education * B.S. or PharmD from an ACPE-accredited school of Pharmacy. Certification/License * Active Georgia pharmacist license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy. Experience * Minimum of one year of hospital experience is preferred.
Apply Online Today to join this great Pharmacy Team!
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Location: Georgia-Cartersville-Cartersville Medical Center-Cartersville
Requisition ID: 08625-6887