HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Respiratory Therapist in Cartersville, Georgia
_TriStar Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA_
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing 119-bed acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you’ll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Healthgrades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sporting Community; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersvilleis seeking aRegistered Respiratory Therapistto workFull-Time, Night Shift.
- The Clinical/Staff Respiratory Therapist is responsible for the provision of respiratory care to neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric population based upon the respiratory care process.
- Performs all respiratory care procedures both therapeutic and diagnostic.
- Provides patient instructions on therapy administered.
- Establishes priorities in provision of job duties, maintains knowledge in use of respiratory care equipment.
- Promotes and maintains patient safety standards.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, teamwork oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision, and values of CMC.
Position Qualification * Graduate of an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy. * Credentialed by the NBRC, current State of Georgia license. * CRT with RRT eligibility. * Must obtain the RRT credential with in eighteen months of hire. * Six months experience is preferred. * Current BLS, NRP required within 90 days of hire. * ACLS preferred.
Apply Online Today to join this great Respiratory Therapy Team!
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist
Location: Georgia-Cartersville-Cartersville Medical Center-Cartersville
Requisition ID: 08625-6950