Frontier Communications Sales & Service Technician in CATO, New York
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.**
Job Title: Sales and Service Technician Tracking Code: Job Category: Field Operations Salary: Salary Currency: USD (US Dollar)
Job Location: CATO NY
- Must perform telephone and high speed internet (data) installation and repair, meeting quality standards and Company practices.
- Must be able to install and repair subscriber carrier, key systems, special circuits, full data, FX and PBX, Ethernet, meeting quality standards and Company practices (with Company provided training).
- Must be able to do a full HSI installation (Business & Residential)
- Must be able to install modems, routers and wireless internet.
- Must be able to load software
- Must have working knowledge of personal computers and laptops
- Must be able to perform basic splicing (training will be provided).
- Must be able to work when needed and in all types of weather.
- Must inter act with work forces to coordinate and disseminate information to complete job assignments and with other sections to attain Company service objectives.
- Must maintain a professional image.
- Must support and participate in promotion of Company products.
- Must be physically able to perform duties of the job to include:
- Lifting tools and ladders.
- Set up ladder on house, pole and cable and climb to working height.
- Work in confined spaces.
- Climb pole using only climbers hooks to cable height after Company provided training.
- Handle all necessary materials and supplies.
- Must be able to use a computer/Mobile device show that you can log on, log off, use windows, and get job assignments, sign off jobs, and do timesheets using Company provided programs with Company provided training by the end of the qualifying period.
- Must be able to work under pressure, handle stress and follow directions.
- Must pass pole climbing during the qualifying period.
- Must perform other duties as assigned, provided the employee is qualified to do so
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.