Accenture HR Business Partner (NonBPO) - Cebu in Cebu, Philippines
The HR People Advisor Senior Analyst will coach line managers and career counselors, enable them to guide employees, facilitate engagement, people programs and activities. S/he will provide advisory support to executives. This role will also manage employee life cycle activities i.e. employee orientation, integration and engagement activities, annual Performance Achievement PIP and associated compensation processes. S/He will develop and execute employee satisfaction initiatives. Also, s/he will handle employee concerns and queries by promoting HR contact center as first point of contact.
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree course, preferably Psychology or Management
• Must have at least 2 years of HR Business Partnering experience
• Strong Stakeholder Management
• Good communications skills
• Basic skills using MS Office Applications (Excel and PPT)
- Accenture Jobs