Accenture Service Delivery Manager in Cebu, Philippines
• Define / develop/ and implement ITIL process and governance structure around incident, problem and change management structure/ processes in the delivery unit.
Establish policies, standards and plans based on industry standard methodologies viz ITIL, CMMI and ISO20000.
• Attend client’s and projects Service management governance meetings.
Prepare weekly monthly “service management” reports both for SLA compliance and efficiency improvement.
• Ensure the organization meets its targets on delivery metrics
• Enforce the need for continual improvement across all projects
• Perform delivery excellence reviews on engagements to identify risks and issues early on
• Coach and support projects in implementing delivery and management practices
At least 10 years IT experience
Mandatory - ITSM certifications like ITIL Master or Expert,
Exposure to ISO 20000, COBIT CMMI, ISO 27K will be advantageous.
4 Good Excel analysis and Presentation or power point skills in Service management with metrics management or process optimization.
- Accenture Jobs