CRST International Brokerage Support Administrator in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
CRST Logistics is seeking a motivated and customer oriented Brokerage Support Administratorto be located in our Cedar Rapids, IA office.
*Job Summary: *The Brokerage Support Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to a team of sales and carrier personnel.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Schedule and coordinate pick up and deliveries in a timely manner via carrier/customer websites.
- Notify sales and capacity reps if loads will not pickup or deliver on time and provide the reason truck will not make the pickup and delivery times.
- Ensure all loads are entered accurately, completely, and in real time in the computer system.
- Track all shipments where needed to meet pick up/delivery requirements.
- Provide backup assistance; answer the phones for Capacity or Account Executives as needed.
- Interact with and assist other coordinators.
- Run and send out production reports for floor.
- Follow up on Point of Delivery (POD) requests.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- Previous experience in a related field preferred
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills mu:)st be excellent
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening.
To apply, please email: ESohl@CRST.com
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time