CRST International Licensing Specialist in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
CRST Expedited is searching for a detail oriented *Licensing Specialist *to be located in our Cedar Rapids, IA office.
*Job Summary: *The License Specialist is responsible for licensing equipment to assure it is legal in all states traveled, keeping accurate records of all equipment, licensing, permits, and answering drivers’ questions.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Process licenses for new units.
- Track licensing and permitting renewal deadlines to ensure compliance.
- Assist in company acquisitions by transferring aquired titles to CRST.
- Audit license books.
- Order temporary and additional permits.
- Renew permits and license plates.
- Maintain records of licenses and permits issued.
- Pay service permit bills.
- Update information of state and 53ft. trailer regulations.
- Teach drivers license and permit requirements.
- Update equipment screen.
- Process title changes.
- Charge permits and licenses to independent contractors.
- Process toll violations accurately and timely.
- Process fines and citations.
- Answer questions from and address problems of drivers.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Assist with various Comdata duties.
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- Previous Experience in a related field preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Verbal and written communication skills must be excellent
- Attention to detail is needed for accuracy of records
- Basic computer skills required
CRST is an EOE. Offer contingent upon successful drug test result and background screening.
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time