CRST International Recruiting Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
CRST Dedicated Services, Inc. is seeking a detail oriented and self motivated *Recruiting Coordinator *to be located in our Cedar Rapids, IA office
*Job Summary: *The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for working directly with the external recruiters to process driver applications, run reports to confirm they meet our qualifications, book transportation to school or orientation and assist the drivers through the hiring process.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Process driver applications submitted by outside sources, i.e., CRST recruiters who specialize in recruiting at schools; independent commissioned recruiters (who are not CRST employees); and recruiters who are employees of schools.
- Process “outside” applications through the Safety Department and manage/resolve problems related to the applications with the schools, applicants and outside recruiters, as required.
- Communicate frequently with outside sources to keep them informed of the status of any applications they have submitted.
- Run background checks, Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) reports, and online internet searches as required.
- Update the Student Management Tracking System (STMS) as required for all applicants whose applications are submitted by outside sources.
- Coordinate the ordering and cancellation of rental cars and bus tickets for driver applicants, as required.
- Process pre-hire letters as required.
- Maintain the Recruiting Reference Book and associated online documents/files.
- Produce the individual reports necessary for the monthly Schools Report.
- Assist the Manager of Capacity Development in daily functions, as required.
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- Previous experience in a related field preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office skills needed
- Verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
CRST is an EOE
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time