CRST International Trailer Technician in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Every Technician is looking for that spot to park their toolbox and add value with their skills and experience. CRST Lincoln Sales, Inc. is just that place.
CRST Lincoln Sales, Inc. is seeking Diesel and Trailer Technicians to be located at our shop in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Summary: CRST Lincoln Sales is responsible for general maintenance repair, preventative maintenance, and regulatory inspection and repair on a diverse fleet of tractors and trailers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and Perform required maintenance services on fleet tractors and trailers.
- Perform tractor PM services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Perform trailer PM services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used and general comments.
- Complete written PM inspection forms.
- Operate class 8 vehicles in yard conditions, move fleet equipment safely around yard and into and out of service facility.
- Log in and out of repair orders in a computerized shop management system to include job codes, Complaint, Cause, and Correction for each repair.
- Operate basic shop tools to include; welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders and other equipment as assigned.
- Work safely within the guidance of the company’s work rules and safety guidance.
What’s in it for you?
- Market driven wages
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Boot and Uniform allowance
- A true team work environment
High school diploma or GED is preferred, general mechanical skills relating to class 8 vehicles and trailers.
CRST is an EOE
At CRST-Lincoln Sales we live Pride in Maintenance every day,
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of Pre-Employment Background Check and Drug Screening
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time