Comcast Business Operations Manager - 9601 E Panorama Cir, Centennial, CO in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing financial and business operations support to the Service Delivery and Enterprise Sales organizations. Collaborates on the development and implementation of customer and employee performance metrics and goals. Analyzes business processes and policies to assess risks and opportunities and makes recommendations for improvement where needed. Responsible for all budgeting, forecasting, financial/operational reporting, and financial modeling, as well as headcount tracking and execution of the business plan.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides research and analytics to the business to identify potential trends, anomalies, risks, and opportunities and provides recommendations on areas to improve financial and operational performance.
- Reports on KPIs related to identified goals.
- Develops, implements, and updates effective financial and operational reports to meet current and future business needs.
- Partners with senior management to support business planning and operational processes throughout the year.
- Create and maintain effective cross functional relationships
- Analyzes actual results against expected performance and communicates areas for improvement.
- Develops, evaluates, and implements performance metrics for functions supervised. Measures and analyzes actual performance and makes recommendations for improving profitability where needed.
- Reviews and analyzes forecasts and recommends changes when appropriate. Updates forecasts for new developments to provide management with a current perspective of the business.
- Provides training and education to Supervisors, exempt, and non-exempt employees on metrics and tools to improve financial performance.
- Works on expense budgets for unit.
- Collaborates with other operational departments such as Tech Ops, Construction, Business Services to ensure resources are available to support their daily needs and special projects.
- Hires, trains, evaluates, coaches and counsels staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Management experience preferred
- Advanced spreadsheet (excel) and Powerpoint application skills required
- Strong Analytical skills
- Understanding of cable metrics and key performance indicators
- Strong presentation skills both written and verbal.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer