Comcast Comcast Business Pricing Strategy Analyst in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Pricing Strategy analyst will be responsible for providing all reporting related to Comcast Business pricing strategy. Will provide recommendation on strategies and competitive pricing analysis. Will contribute to and implement the pricing initiative roadmap. Interface with Market Development, Product and other cross-functional groups to ensure strategies and processes align with Business objectives.
- Support pricing initiatives (trials, promotions, etc.)
- Pricing portfolio review and management
- Will provide BAU deal support as necessary
- CALNET discount & IRR reporting
- Orion recommended price' management and reporting
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data. Extracts data and provides analysis of master and transactional data.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- May create and maintain compliance reports that identify discrepancies within the Company's billing systems.
- May conduct regular database maintenance and audits to ensure the quality of data integrity.
- May ensure that records in the databases are accurately updated in a timely fashion.
- Provides user feedback to management and helps influence future systems enhancements.
- May provide guidance and direction on complex systems transactions.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- May prepare reports to be used by other departments to correct issues.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years' Experience: Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Strong communication skills to interface with Regions/Division/HQ on data results
- Experience with reporting on methods and procedure development
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer