Comcast Direct Sales Specialist 3 - Operations (Tools) in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Direct Sales Specialist 3 Operations will initiate, support and execute the operational aspects of our strategic initiatives and routine functions.
Serves multiple regions as the primary customer in accordance with Division and HQ strategic guidelines. The candidate must have an eagerness to learn and adapt to an ever-evolving set of and new tools, applications, policies, procedures and devices as they are released.
Proactively working as part of a team to improve work processes, personal and team performance.
The Specialist 3 Operations must be self-disciplined in time management, and have the ability to frequently communicate progress, roadblocks and opportunities to their customer, manager and other stakeholders. It will be critical for this role to work multiple tasks with varying degrees of length and complexity.
Success is defined by simple and seamless experience for XSPs. This is achieved through excellent and on-time execution of strategic initiatives and routine functions.
All employees are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Coordinate and execute process/tool launches and implementation
- Work to identify & resolve collisions in process & tool implementation/management
- OrderLab Support Compile and track issues, and initiate cases. Provide training and support to field personnel.
- Assists in coordinating research on strategic questions as directed by Manager
- Apparel Management coordinates orders, process and communication between regions and vendors under established guidelines
- Troubleshooting with individuals and broader processes
- Act as a liaison between front line XSPs and internal and external support groups
- Solicit and compile issues, feedback, and enhancement requests from field personnel and management
- Provide input and periodically send team communications via chatter, email or other vehicles
- Maintain strong connection to the end user through regular field visits and walk-alongs
- Interacts with all levels of management
- Develops and manages a sales reporting system that will provide adequate data and analysis for Sales Support teams use, as well as strategic data and analysis for sales management requirements.
- Coordinates maintenance of weekly and monthly reporting, including recommendation of system changes.
- Provides detailed reports to the sales force on ranking.
- Performs daily clerical and statistical reporting for Product Sales team.
- Generates project estimates using in-house estimating tools and programs.
- Generates monthly, quarterly, and annual reports relating to Product Sales team incremental sales performance and results.
- Captures and updates all required reporting materials to provide Product Sales management customized reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, Marketing
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Previous project management experience preferred
- Previous software administration experience preferred
- 2 years Microsoft Excel experience
- SQL experience a plus
- Previous analytics experience a plus
- Previous Sales team support a plus
- Previous telecommunications experience a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer