Comcast ETS, Network Engineer 1 - Data in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assessing customer trouble tickets, troubleshooting operations issues and providing technical solutions to operational problems. Acts in compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures. Works under general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions for assigned tasks.
- Performs basic research on root cause of technical problems for Comcast Business customers.
- Applies knowledge of platforms, including PC/Windows operations, networking and communications to technical problems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of process and procedures around systems and possesses critical thinking skills to work independently to solve technical issues.
- Handles technical problems to provide the most effective resolution, including escalation if necessary.
- Collaborates with and fosters relationships with internal and external customers.
- Documents and communicates technical situations within the troubleshooting tools both internally and externally.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Previous experience with enterprise network support of voice products
- 2 years of related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer