Arrow Electronics IT SOX Manager in Centennial, Colorado
IT SOX Manager
The IT SOX Manager is a new global role, responsible for the planning and execution of the IT SOX program. You will work closely with IT and business stakeholders. You will have responsibility for coordination with external auditors and internal SOX teams to execute the ITGC and IT application control testing.
What You'll Be Doing
• Manage and participate in the planning, execution, documentation, and communication of all ITGC and IT application control testing related to SOX compliance..
• Review working papers to ensure the work performed supports conclusions drawn and documented in a clear and concise manner.
• Coordinate with external auditors and internal SOX group.
• Accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
• Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
• Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
What We Need
• Typically requires a 5- 10 years of related IT Audit and SOX experience with a 4 year degree;
• Experience with Big 4 firm highly preferred
• Significant experience in area of technical accounting, business process, IT or auditing practices.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Managerial experience, preferably with a Global Team
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package ( http://benefits.arrow.com )
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Paid Time Off
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs