Comcast Project Manager, Retail Advanced Voice in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for coordinating Comcast Business Advanced Voice, Ethernet and/or all associated SMB product offers from order submission through installation. Provides first line customer support regarding information contained in each order, communicates with internal departments to ensure order accuracy, and works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Works with significant guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Establishes dates required for on time completion of network activations and evaluates impact of change to the overall installation timeline.
- Identifies risks, issues, and gaps that could impact timelines, goals, and installation of services.
- Facilitates required meetings; prioritizes cross-functional activities as related to the installations being managed, and develops communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences; provides accurate installation status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphical reports.
- Coordinates with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately and accurately.
- Reviews contracts and validates services with customers to ensure accuracy.
- Meets organizational scorecard, productivity and quality metrics.
- Serves as primary contact with customer and IT/technical personnel/vendor/reseller.
- May support one or more products within Advanced Voice and Ethernet, including associated SMB products during installation of services.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain effective customer, business, and field relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to identify, negotiate, and solve problems.
- Act as a single point of contact for customer initiatives.
- Balances competing priorities, maintains consistent attention to detail, and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Able to manage orders that require technical knowledge.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer