Comcast Specialist 2, VOD in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting processes and practices of the Video on
Demand asset delivery platform and ensure world class level of service
in content delivery. Tracks and forecasts operations of deliverables
and supports workflows in order to measure operational performance, as
well as, identify and assess areas of opportunity for improved
efficiencies, performance, and reliability. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Compiles transmission and status reports for management and clients.
- Communicates statuses and schedules to management, clients, and
- Resolves or escalate critical issues to management and third parities
which may jeopardize a service or deliverable.
- Provides operations-level expertise and support to production,
enterprise-level non-linear products.
-Contributes to new non-linear products and their support products as
they are developed, as well as predict how each product will
impact/alter/enhance the current non-linear operations model.
-Documents new operational procedures as necessary.
-Maintains knowledge of technology in use, and/or under development for
and its impact or potential impact on the VOD business process.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Communications, Public Relations
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer