Comcast Sr Analyst, Strategic Pricing in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Position is responsible for preparing and reviewing financial and business case models for use in making individual sales opportunity pricing and capital funding decisions in a timely manner. Responsibility includes communicating to senior management the financial details, risks, and other relevant factors associated with specific business opportunities, as well as providing comprehensive reporting on opportunities. Position works with moderate guidance in own area of financial knowledge to help support overall business objectives.
- Manage and facilitate the day to day financial review, analysis, and approval process for large enterprise customer opportunities
- Work closely with the Sales and Sales Engineering teams to create unique deal pricing.
- Work closely with Product and Vendor Management teams to incorporate all third party costs into the pricing / financial models
- Review and approve expenditures against the business case, and make recommendations to update pricing models based on actual capex and opex expenditures.
- Create and maintain financial models for all pricing approvals.
- Promote the adoption of and adherence to business modeling guidelines, as well as resolve various financial, modeling, and product issues as they arise in a timely manner.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively explain financial scenarios to senior management teams as well as sales and product teams.
- Must have excellent Excel skills as position will require data manipulation and analysis. Also requires knowledge and understanding of financial metrics and modeling parameters such as Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, Free Cash Flow, and others.
- Performs additional business and financial analysis and tasks as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. May be needed to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer