Comcast Supervisor, Service Assurance (ECC) in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Comcast Business customer technical support team. Monitors the performance of individual support representatives and coaches to performance standards. Provides training and support to new and tenured representatives. Provides technical assistance to customers and employees.
- Oversees, coordinates, and manages activities of assigned Technical Support staff, including, but not limited to, attendance, performance and development.
- Drives employee engagement to promote a healthy work environment, career progression and employee satisfaction.
- Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for representatives to meet performance metrics.
- Monitors representative performance to ensure professionalism, accuracy, and conducts performance appraisals.
- Sets productivity standards and goals for representatives; monitors daily/weekly/monthly progress towards goals. (Focus on quality, service level and customer satisfaction surveys).
- Addresses performance gaps with representatives and conducts corrective action when needed.
- Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to subscriber inquiries, support calls, and complaints.
- Cultivates relationships with people across functions and locations that ensures high quality decisions and prompt resolution of business issues.
- Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by Technical Support Representatives. May handle escalated issues as well as troubleshooting and escalating issues as needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- May participate in the hiring of new employees.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Ability to manage projects as well as daily responsibilities
- Expert time management skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer