Comcast TECH 2, SERVICE ASSURANCE, Chang of Service in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for receiving technical support inquiries from Enterprise
Business customers via phone and email. Troubleshoots issues to
identify appropriate resolution for multiple products. May act as a
resource for colleagues to assist with on-boarding or nesting. Works
with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Accurately documents problems including detection information,
diagnostic results and repair information utilizing a variety of
software applications. Administers customer account information and
diagnoses and resolves technical difficulties.
- Verifies network outages and escalates to appropriate fix agents to
ensure timely resolution (Tier 2, field operations, etc.) with a primary
emphasis on a quality first call resolution.
- Effectively troubleshoots issues and equipment relating to
connectivity, network, identifying configuration, domain issues, DNS
- Works across multiple applications to perform error resolution in
order to fulfill service orders that meet original time frame
commitments made to customers.
- Records and/or maintains information notes within the necessary
systems where manual intervention is required to resolve the order
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are
resolved and a superior customer interaction is provided.
- Handles customer change of service requests.
- Manages the overall customer call queue to ensure timely response to
incoming customer calls.
- Creates and processes MACD orders.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Microsoft Desktop technician (MCDST), CCNA preferred
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer