Comcast Technical Account Manager in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Primary contact for multiple National Account Clients and responsible for client services and account management throughout the customer lifecycle. Design and recommend multi-site strategic solutions for customers from the initial sale through installation and ongoing project management that is aligned with customer expectations. This function works independently and supports assigned national account customers by managing company resources across various functional areas to ensure service delivery and retention. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or performance management of staff.
- Must be able to read and understand contracts, SLA's, and technical requirements to ensure compliance and drive performance metrics related to time and financial obligations for a portfolio of national accounts
- Continually monitor and adjust work status queues, respond to, and resolve national account customer pre-install issues through independent decision making and cross functional engagement and collaboration
- Ensure appropriate billing system structure and issuance. Within limits, has authority to resolve one-time or on-going billing issues
including but not limited to; credits and adjustments for service interruptions, network performance or delays.
- Develop and communicate customer implementation strategies to support the migration of Voice, Video and Data services onto the Comcast network delivered by Fiber or Hybrid Fiber Coax.
- Provide operational consultation to sales and fulfillment teams during the sales proposal process including customer site visits as required pre-sale
- Advise the sales account manager on possible opportunities to generate additional revenue and/or units by conducting regular account analysis.
Business recommendations may include installation of new/additional products, identification of sites newly ready for installation, and upgrades to existing levels of service
- Project Manage the overall installation of multi-site customers from design of services and sale to implementation. Cultivate and maintain relationships with fieldoperations to ensure order fulfillment and quality assurance activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and direct technical resources to support customer information requests related to Comcast Business Services products and services such as Internet, Voice and Data solutions, managed IP, business systems and managed services.
- Manage and direct the work of others through a functional matrix and responsible for order pipeline activity consisting of site surveys, construction, and provisioning to installation, billing and on-going performance reporting throughout the customer life cycle.
- Travel to customer locations on a regular or as needed/requested basis and/or maintain regularly scheduled calls to review service performance reports and other customer requested information including but not limited to; installation processes, network performance, and other refined customer experience metrics throughout the relationship with the account.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
Must be able to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Experience ina Managed Services/ Telecommunications/MSO/Cable industry preferred
- Previous Technical Account Management experience for Fortune 500 Customers
- Requires 5-7 years of related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer