Hilton 日餐厅服务员 in Changzhou City, China
A Food and Beverage Attendant with Hilton Hotels and Resorts affects every Guest experience with ours restaurants, bars, room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests’ food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (F&B) operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities.
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared.
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts.
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner.
What are we looking for?
• Food and Beverage Attendants serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition •
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service •
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques •
- Smart and tidy, in appearance •
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude •
- Excellent communication skills in the local language •
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations •
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints •
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks •
- Previous food hygiene experience •
- Electronic ordering systems experience •
- Cash handling experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Food and Beverage
Requisition ID: HOT01DJD