Bank of America Consumer Product Strategic Analyst III - US Consumer Card Credit Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
This position is an individual contributor role responsible for the development, execution and monitoring of USCC Acquisition Strategies in the Yes/No underwriting area. The analyst will use analytic tools to drive strategic and tactical recommendations through complex analysis that maximizes profit and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures. This position will handle many aspects of new account underwriting strategies which include but are not limited to:
Conducting analyses to develop underwriting policies and strategies to optimize new account generation and profit growth while control credit risk
Present ideas, recommendations and project results to senior leadership team and business partners
Work with Technology and Operations to design and execute the strategy implementation
Monitor strategy performance for enhancements, read test/control results, and identify opportunities to continuously optimize underwriting criteria
This position can also be filled with a highly qualified Analyst II
• 3+ years prior experience in developing strategies and/or credit criteria.
• Bachelors degree in business, math, statistics, economics or related quantitative discipline.
• Strong analytical, logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
• Proven capabilities with SAS/SQL and proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong working knowledge of the process of the development, implementation, and validation of credit risk strategies or scoring models.
• Ability to communicate effectively and influence others to drive results.
• Effective project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workloads.
• Strong understanding of risk strategies, financial drivers, credit operations and relationships between business areas, typically acquired through previous financial services experience.
• Knowledge of statistics and data mining techniques.
• Ability to work with all levels of management and partners across numerous lines of business.
Posting Date : 05/11/2018
Wilmington, DE, BRACEBRIDGE I, 1100 N King St,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.