Bank of America Information Security Strategic Planning Lead in Charlotte, North Carolina
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams and the GIS master plan.
The Global Information Security (GIS) Planning Lead will be responsible for interacting with and influencing senior-level resources to develop, execute and maintain Functional Plans and Execution Plans to meet strategic goals and targets defined for the GIS organization.
You will collaborate with senior members within the division and across the company to ensure delivery and alignment of strategic action plans. This position will lead monitoring and measurement of key performance and risk indicators to ensure that strategic outcomes are achieved.
• Leads one or more Planning areas (operating, functional, control) and will be accountable for driving plan development sessions, and then document and maintain the functional plan and roadmap to deliver outcomes in order to achieve strategic goals
• Drives alignment across technology, operations, policy and other key partners to deliver execution tracks and to ensure intended value of plans is achieved
• Comprehends how execution paths align to overall business plan, cyber security landscape, security policy, and consumer needs; can anticipate new opportunities and/or adjust Planning approach to accommodate variable needs
• Accountable for defining, implementing, and monitoring measurements for performance and value against execution of a plan
• Looks holistically across all strategic goals to identify (inter)dependencies and key integration points
• Articulates purpose and value of strategic execution tracks, ensuring understanding across impacted parties
• Communicates, influences, negotiates, and drives consensus both vertically and horizontally to achieve outcomes
• Experience with developing and driving realization of strategic plans and roadmaps for technology and/or information security organizations; can translate vision/targets into functional plans, and plans into specific goals, tactics, actions, and measures
• Experience with development of operational plans and driving integration across organizations
• Ability to think broadly and possesses communication and meeting facilitation skills
• Ability to mobilize, motivate and lead teams with limited information and ambiguity
• Uses analytical skills to help assess an operational or security problem/opportunity and identify the best future state
• Provides significant thought product in developing strategic direction
• Strong functional and technical knowledge of information security capabilities
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in technology-based Strategic Development, or an equivalent practice.
• Experience with organizational and process design and/or developing enterprise/business architecture
• Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Information Technology (or related field)
Posting Date : 03/16/2018
Simi Valley, CA, 450 AMERICAN ST (CA6921),
Charlotte, NC, 201 N TRYON ST (NC1022),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.