WindStream Communications Proj Coordinator II-Disconnects in Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Title: Project Coordinator II– Disconnects
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages escalation activities efficiently and effectively; assists others as needed.
- Processes orders timely and efficiently.
- Assigns/begins work on JIRA tickets within SLA.
- Follows up on JIRA tickets in a timely manner.
- Notes JIRA tickets in a clear and concise manner.
- Completes assigned tasks timely and efficiently.
- Trains and supports team members as needed. Identifies issues and proactively assists in resolving them. Takes the initiative to drive individual and team performance.
- Routinely participates in special projects related to supporting the team and improving processes.
- Coordinates with various groups including: customer, Order Processing, Data and Voice Translations, Field, Provisioning, Sales, Engineering, Service Activation, Customer Care, Finance.
- Identify, suggest and implement preventative/corrective actions to improve quality of the disconnect process.
- Additional responsibilities may be defined as needed; special small projects. Basic Skills:
- Highly organized and strict attention to details.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and prioritizing.
- Proactively follows up and follows through with multiple tasks.
- Self-disciplined; self-starter.
- Strong individual worker with ability to also work as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer experience (MS Office, Outlook, Company Software and Web Apps)
- Ability to learn new processes quickly and adapt to process and workload changes/shifts.
- Able to handle high stress in a professional manner.
- Great positive attitude. Be outgoing, engaging, proactive and courteous.
- Participate in projects as assigned by management.
- Must be flexible to work over-time and weekends if needed. Preferred Skills:
- Project Coordination/Customer Service skills preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Basic telecommunications technical knowledge.
High School diploma or equivalent and 3 years experience with 1 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Primary Location: *US-North Carolina-Charlotte
Job Category: *Service Delivery
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to
Requisition ID: 18002115