IBM Technical Engagement Manager, Mulesoft Practice in Charlotte, North Carolina
Your Role and Responsibilities
Hello. We’re Bluewolf, an IBM Company. We are the Salesforce consulting agency that enables companies of all sizes and industries to connect customer experience to value through expertise in customizations across the entire Salesforce platform. As part of IBM, we bring over 105 years of technology innovation to business transformation and we are now seeking a Mulesoft Technical Lead drive us to the next level. This is responsible for providing pre-sales technical support and enablement for Mulesoft Services opportunities. Specific duties consist of:
● Mulesoft Platform solutioning, presentations, RFP response preparation, Demos, POC (Proof of Concept) support, etc.
● Training new and existing IBM Bluewolf Sellers on the Mulesoft Practice services portfolio, enabling them to sell
● Training IBM Bluewolf delivery teams on Mulesoft Practice new features & capabilities, enabling them to deliver Mulesoft Services
● Creation of internal- and external-facing practice collateral including services guides, solution descriptions, Reference Architecure, Blogs, etc.
● Support Mulesoft Service delivery projects in-flight both remotely and on-site (when necessary), lending Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to review Plans, Designs, Deliverables, etc.
We believe in agile methodologies. Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We scrum daily, work in short sprints, utilize TDD, pair program, have code reviews, and meet weekly to develop professional skills. We work as a team to inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true to our ideals. Apply today to learn more about our Pack and why NOW is the best time to join our dynamic team.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- ●Advanced Knowledge of Mulesoft Platform and Capabilities and excellent experience developing and/or delivering solutions on the Salesforce platform●Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing Mulesoft Services Projects, Enterprise Integration Design & Implementation●5 years minimum experience in pre-sales or Service Delivery roles●Strong experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management●Experience with the entire API development lifecycle from Design and Build to Governance and Management●Fluent in Mulesoft RAML (Restful API Modelling Language) and DataWeave (Mulesoft Transformation Language)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs