HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nursing Student in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Parkridge Medical Center Chattanooga, TN ____ _Nursing Student - 3 South_
Shift Details:PRN __ Parkridge Medical Centerhas served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community.
From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Parkridge is currently looking for an energetic Nursing Student to join our 3 South team. Apply Now!
* Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
* Maintain a safe environment * Communicate pertinent information to appropriate individuals * Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients * Document patient care information in the appropriate computer screens
Maintains the physical environment of the dept.
Assist with ADL’s for assigned patients
- High school diploma or GED Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current (Obtained/maintained within time frames required by hospital policy)
- Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited RN nursing program
- Can be RN Nursing student after completion of first nursing semester or CNA in first semester of RN program
- One 12 hour shift per week required, must be flexible to work Days or Nights based on School Schedule
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Nursing Student
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00031-14390