HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Psychiatric Nurse - RN - Adult Campus in Chattanooga, Tennessee
_UP TO $10,000 IN SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED NURSES!!_
_BONUS PAID ON FIRST CHECK!!!_
_Psychiatric Nurse (RN) Adult Campus-Dual Diagnosis, Acute and General Psych, and Geriatric Specialty_
Are you interested in working with individuals that may be struggling with behavioral or substance abuse issues? At our Parkridge Valley Adult campus, we give you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others in our inpatient hospital programs.
Job Summary: Registered Nurse (RN) - FULL TIME Nights 7p-7a!!
The Registered Nurse provides clinical, therapeutic, and administrative support to the child & adolescent behavioral health program.
- Demonstrates clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing and maintains the highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- Displays effective communication skills as evidenced by the ability to maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and staff.
- Is able to set limits as needed by recognizing potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent manner.
- Utilizes knowledge of growth and development, psychopathology, and psychosocial systems.
- Has an accurate knowledge of psycho-dynamics and therapeutic processes as demonstrated by effective intervention and resolution of problems as they occur, and communication of the processes to others.
- Displays understanding of family dynamics by responding appropriately to family members when needed.
- Participate in the initiation of master treatment plan along with other key program staff.
- Attend treatment planning meetings and conferences to participate in patient’s treatment process and progress.
- Participate in discharge planning and referrals.
- Utilizes appropriate skills in telephone etiquette when answering the telephone, making sure to record correct messages and pass along to appropriate staff, including patient inquiries.
- Demonstrates professional skills and performs the tasks needed to maintain a therapeutic milieu and optimum patient care. Learn more about us here - https://youtu.be/BVoNfMrTQK4
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. Current Registered Nurse in the state of Tennessee. Behavioral Health experience preferred.
/Parkridge Valley//, a two-campus behavioral health facility with Parkridge Health System, has served the Chattanooga area for over 40 years, providing expertise in treating a broad range of mental health and chemical dependency issues for all ages./ / / /Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus/ /The Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus focuses on treatment of psychiatric and addiction issues in adults. Services include inpatient, outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs for mental health and/or substance abuse. /
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Psychiatric Nurse - RN - Adult Campus
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Valley Hospital
Requisition ID: 00584-14392