Comcast Inbound Sales Executive ( Chelmsford Ma.) in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
HOURS FOR THIS POSITION ARE MID-SHIFT ( 11:00 am-8:00pm or 12:00pm-9:00pm) This will include a weekend day and additional day off during the week ( 40 hours) Weekend shifts end at 7:00pm. Training starts 09/24
This job also requires that you passa service salesassessment which will be sent to you once you apply.
Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services
that are both current and emerging. The Inbound Sales Executives
will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the best
value for their money. ISE's must be service-oriented individuals, able
to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive
demeanor. The ISE'S relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises
sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer's and the company's
interest. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable
for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to
wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of competitors. Determines and implements
basic strategies/techniques to effectively counter competitive offers
and educate customers on product comparisons.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value.
Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer
satisfaction and to maximize sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix,
new product information).
- Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and
written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate
relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective
relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience
(CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the
customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a
logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests. Enters and
confirms sales when appropriate. Demonstrates increased proficiency with
customer interactions.-Supports other lines of business as call
- Establishes customer needs through enhanced probing techniques, then
promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on
customer's needs and interests. Demonstrates closing techniques
consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and
other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
Continues to improve sales ability through ongoing training, role
playing, and coaching.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to meet higher performance
expectations (increased KPI/MPS).-Achieves overall performance goals
of the organization.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.-Regular, consistent and punctual
attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.-Other duties and
responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer