Accenture HR Transformation Senior Manager - Midwest in Chicago, Illinois
Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
An HR pro who knows that helping companies redefine how work gets done is vital to success in the digital age. You’ve got the skills, the know-how and the tools to help us and our clients understand what the future of work will look like and to help companies make the change. And your depth of experience means you’re as comfortable communicating to clients why they need to change and what their options are as you are leading and managing teams.
• Use digital technologies to build new capabilities that establish HR as a partner and coach for businesses
• Lead teams supporting HR-enabled workforce experience strategies, including AI-enabled HR
• Spot the HR capabilities needed to deliver future work
• Guide HR and management on important areas for investment
• Identify tools HR can use to help the business, including the roles of leaders and managers in future work
• Explain HR’s role in designing and creating the employee experience, together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process and ‘moments that matter’
• Do HR assessments and make recommendations taking into account employee experience
• Advise management on how HR can help companies do Digital Transformation including redesigning work, and Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
• Lead teams in defining and implementing new HR processes and use tools like Digital HR, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle
• Plan and implement Human Resources Management projects from start to finish
• Help HR executives help their companies through their digital transformation
• Advise on Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and identify ways to help organizations transform
• Lead business development efforts including writing client proposals and building relationships with our clients
• Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
• Be ready to build those air miles with travel as needed
Here’s what you need:
• At least 8 years working as a consultant
• At least 5 years of experience in 3 or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle, HR Operating Model & Capabilities, HR Service Model & Design
• A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
• You’ve got at least 8 years’ experience working as a consultant in HR Transformation
• You’ve got at least 8 years’ experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
o HR Strategy
o HR IT Strategy
o HR Delivery Strategy
o HR Operational Model Design
o HR Organizational Design
o HR Analytics
o HR Service Design
o Robotics Process Automation
o HR Assessment
o HR Process Design
• You’re a whiz at designing and rolling out projects using HR Enterprise Resource Planning tools like Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, ServiceNow
• You know your way around digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accenture Jobs