Accenture Oracle HCM Cloud Senior Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a Senior Manager in our Products industry Technology Consulting business, you’ll be:
• Proactively originating (lead and guide a client to make a decision for Accenture, shape the solution, and sell it) and oversee delivery to meet client expectations
• Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
• Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide HCM transformation programs
• Helping clients define their journey to cloud by defining HCM transformation road maps and solutions
• Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with senior clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
• Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise/workforce of the future environment
• Advising organizations on how to pivot to the “New Oracle IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
• Leading Assessment and Design efforts to propose new human capital models and process improvement recommendations to the Consumer Goods, Retail, Lifesciences, Auto/ Industrial, and Travel clients
• Leading traditional on-premise and modern Cloud based HCM Transformation projects
• Applying leading practices around process, organization and technology design across core finance and supply chain areas
• Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of the project team
• Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
• Mentoring practice team members and leading practice growth initiatives
• Developing thought leadership and industry POVs that help differentiate Accenture in the Oracle marketplace
• Minimum 6 years working with one of the following: Oracle HCM modules: Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules, , Oracle Peoplesoft
• Minimum of 2 Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation experience
• Minimum 3 years working on leading RFPs, client assessments, road maps etc
• Minimum 3 years of experience in consulting for Clients in Manufacturing, Automotive, Industrial Equipment, CPG, Travel, Life Sciences, Retail and similar industries
• Minimum of 5 years of client-facing consulting experience
• 2 Years experience in sales and business development
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in a large professional services firm, ideally in a delivery consultant role or business development capacity
• Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities
• Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
• Team lead and/or Project Management experience with the ability to use and adhere to project methodology
• Ability provide expertise to analyze and document client business requirements and suggest custom delivered solutions to meet these requirements
Professional Skill Requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud and Analytics
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Accenture Jobs