Thermo Fisher Scientific Commercial Quotations Analyst in Cincinnati, Ohio
T itle: Sales Operations Analyst II
US - Ohio - Cincinnati
Division: Pharma Services Group
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Position is responsible for evaluation of new and existing client requests for commercial pricing, tech transfer proposal and validation proposal information development of commercial production processing plans, and development of project quotations for existing clients. The position will evaluate technical information provided by internal and external clients to develop quotation estimates. In the course of these duties, position is regularly called upon to interface with internal and external clients. You will work closely with the corporate quotes and sales teams as well as the site business and project management teams. In addition you will work closely with Engineering to support capital needs of new products to include in proposals and manufacturing, packaging, and quality to processing capabilities.
● Evaluates new client requests for proposal information and create Quote Requests
● Develops commercial production processing plans and disseminate and collect quotation input materials
● Creates quotation workbooks and assumption documentation
● Assists with monthly department reporting through KPI / Line Of Side updates, trends analysis, machine capacity assessments
● Supports Business Management by creating pricing simmulations to drive cost down activities and profitability improvements
● Researches market, product and customer intelligence for new products
● Supports Business Development Services team in completion of client Request for Information (RFI) documentation.
● Supports Business Development Services team in proposal executive review and approval process.
● Supports Business Development Executives in proposal presentation with clients.
● Assists in process improvements and harmonization to ensure consistency across quotations
A minimum of 3-5 years experience in pharmaceutical operations is preferred. Prior experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing/packaging operations, process/packaging equipment, analytical testing, and project management are desired. Familiarity with product costing and related accounting principles is desired. Good technical capabilities, written and oral communications, expert in MS Office (particularly Excel), and organizational skills are required. Applicant must work and communicate well with employees in multiple areas and with external clients.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, technology field, or related areas is required
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here at https://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/eeo-affirmative-action-statement#accessibility for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.