CRST International Regional Business Development Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
CRST Malone, Inc. is in search of an experienced, results driven sales professional to join their sales team as a Regional Business Development Manager that can be domiciled within the Southeast/ Southwest region markets.
- Prospect, qualify, and close agents with a truck/ owner operator following within the region
- Provide support to those agents by follow up calls and meetings as necessary.
- Provide customer and other agent support as necessary
- Prospect, qualify, and close new customers within the region that meet the companies lanes and freight objectives.
- Provide customer maintenance calls and anticipate contract/ rate negotiations as needed.
- Perform maintenance calls, both face to face and by phone to ensure the relationship is solid and growing
Goal: Add agents with a truck following totaling 25 trucks in 12 months with a combined booking source and truck revenue of $5.4 million plus.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience recruiting & developing independent agents in a trucking environment (van, flatbed, specialized) with a truck following within a geographical area
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a related field preferred
CRST is an EOE
Successful candidate will be subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Employment duration: Full time