Senior Lifestyle Registered Nurse (RN)- Skilled Community - PRN in Cincinnati, Ohio
PRN (Night Shift) Responsible for the daily clinical aspect of the Assisted Living Department, functioning to meet all residents’ needs. May be required to supervise other staff members. This position reports to the Assisted Living Director.
• Responsible for medication administration for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines.
• Provides general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community.
• Notifies physicians and/or family members of any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation.
• Responds quickly to all emergencies.
• Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
• Maintains confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
• Understands roll in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
• Provides educational meetings for residents and staff.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• An Associate’s Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must have a Registered Nurse’s License current, with no judgments against it, in the state in which he/she is practicing
• Must be CPR certified
Requisition ID: 2019-11413
External Company Name: The Senior Lifestyle Company, LLC
External Company URL: www.seniorlifestyle.com
Street: 7300 Dearwester Dr.