Oracle Internship in Consulting ERP, based in Milan in Cinisello Balsamo, Italy
Internship in Consulting ERP, based in Milan
The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000 customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
· We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
· We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
· And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
You want to change the world too, don’t you?
Oracle Consulting Services (OCS) has an extremely high profile with customers. We understand and analyze their IT problems and opportunities, then provide the best Oracle technology solutions. Technology and Applications consultants act as trusted advisors for customers, and do whatever it takes to deliver solutions that meet their business and value objectives.
As a consulting business, customer relationships are the heart of growing our business. We are ambassadors at the customer site both to create the right relationship and trust from the customers and to deliver high quality projects, services and advices. Our skills and capabilities are Oracle Consulting’s most important asset.
We are looking to add interns to our highly experienced Consulting team in Milan. These interns will work on projects implementing the full range of Enterprise Resource Planning solutions (functional will be both Financial and Supply Chain Management)
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the OCS transformation to SaaS Cloud Services.
· Ideally a Master´s degree in Management Engineering, Industrial/Production Engineering, Economic Science or other comparable qualification.
· Capacity to address/Analyze administrative procedures/process/tools.
· Professional attitude, with ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Willingness to succeed in a dynamic Consulting Environment.
· Willingness to join a dynamic, multinational team.
· Willingness to develop your skills in Consulting and Technology.
· Fluency in English and Italian is requested.
What we offer:
· 6-month Full-time internship.
· Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment.
· To start in immediately.
· Paid internship: 800€ daily meal vouchers.
· Mentoring from our highly experienced senior consultants.
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
· A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
· A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
· Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
· Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: All Roles
Location: IT-IT,Italy-Cinisello Balsamo
Job Type: Student/Intern Hire
- Oracle Jobs