KeyBank Consumer Lending Compliance Manager – Credit Card in Cleveland, Ohio
Consumer Lending Compliance Manager – Credit CardinCleveland, OHatKey Bank- Corporate
ApplyNot ready to Apply?
- Employee Type:
1360 West Mall Drive
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Job ID:
Job DescriptionABOUT THE JOB
The Consumer Lending Compliance Manager will be a member of the Lending Compliance team within Compliance Risk Management. They will provide support to the Credit Card line of business by researching, interpreting and assisting with applying the assigned laws and regulations. They will provide consultative advice to the line of business related to compliance, perform oversight activities and assume responsibility for mitigating and discouraging actions that may expose KeyCorp and its affiliates to risk outside its desired risk appetite.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
– Serve as the corporate compliance subject matter expert to the Credit Card line of business.
– Develop relationships of trust and confidence with the lines of business.
– Provide oversight and monitoring of line of business processes and controls.
– Proactively identify process improvements or control gaps and facilitate necessary associated changes.
– Keep abreast of new laws and regulations.
– Assist with regulatory compliance exams.
– Assist with corporate policy and training development.
– Educate and provide consultative advice on various regulations.
– Provide independent review and challenge on various lines of business activities.
– Participate in or lead various projects related to mitigating risk to Key.
– Bachelor s Degree required; JD or CRCM preferred.
– 3 - 5 years of experience as a financial services compliance professional, bank regulator or other comparable legal experience.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the TILA, FCRA, UDAAP and other consumer protection regulations.
– Ability to read and understand applicable state and federal laws.
– Knowledge of credit card origination and servicing operations.
– Strong relationship management and leadership skills and proven ability to work in a team environment.
– Sound decision-making skills including the ability to make decisions independently and quickly.
– Solid written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate up and across the organization.
– Strong research skills coupled with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
– Strong attention to detail
ABOUT KEY:KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.ABOUT THE BUSINESS:Key Enterprise Risk Management provides leadership on risk management strategies and initiatives for credit, market, compliance and operational risk, as well as portfolio management, quantitative analytics and asset recovery activities.FLSA STATUS:ExemptKeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.JobID: 27480BR