KeyBank Sr. Manager, Digital Product Management - Commerical Banking in Cleveland, Ohio
Sr. Manager, Digital Product Management - Commerical BankinginCleveland, OHatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 5/16/2019
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 127 Public Square Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Banking Retail
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 5/16/2019
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
The Senior Digital Product Manager role is within Key s Enterprise Digital Organization. This role is focused on developing commercial digital strategies and delivering digital solutions to clients of Key s Commercial Bank. This role is aligned to the following pillars:
• Commercial Digital Strategy: As part of a cross functional team, the Senior Digital Product Manager leverages the business strategies of Key s Commercial Bank, assesses industry/digital trends, develops a deep understanding of client needs and personas, and sets target state visions that result in an overarching digital strategy/roadmap for Key s Commercial Bank.
• Emerging Commercial Digital Capabilities: Responsible for product development and product management of emerging commercial digital capabilities; specifically, an API Marketplace that enables Key to launch products outside of Key s Online Portal / Mobile channels. Responsible for the end-to-end product development/management lifecycle from idea inception to market launch to day-to-day product management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Utilizes internal (business strategies, client feedback, etc.) and external (industry research, competitive benchmarking, etc.) information sources and research to craft digital strategies/roadmaps. Champions vision to attain buy-in from stakeholders.
• Facilitates collaboration and creates assets/artifacts that inform the commercial digital strategy – current/target digital capabilities, persona development, current/target journey maps, gap analysis, target state visions, prioritization frameworks, business cases, and roadmaps.
• Leverages insights/analytics to ground strategy development and decision making on fact based quantitative data.
• Delivers emerging commercial digital capabilities to KeyBank clients – specifically the product development/management of an API Marketplace that enables Key to launch capabilities outside of Key s Online Portal / Mobile channels (for example, KeyBank capabilities that live within a clients ERP/Accounting system). Leads product development activities through the lifecycle, including: vision, scope/requirements definition, design/development support, and launch (communications, training, marketing, support readiness).
• Establishes metrics to track initiative benefits realization and key performance indicators (revenue, expense, adoption, efficiency, etc.).
• Executes solid product management practices: understand client behaviors, position and structure products, set prices, and deliver expertise to the marketplace in the form of thought leadership (whitepapers, speaking engagements, etc.).
• Partners closely with cross-functional stakeholders including: business leaders/stakeholders, digital peers/partners, technology, operations, contact center, marketing, legal, compliance, risk, and third-party providers.
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum seven years financial services or digital industry experience. Preferred experience in one or more of the following areas: digital, product development, product management, data/analytics, innovation, strategy.
• Business (non-technical) knowledge of API concepts and how/when/where APIs can be leveraged to create client facing digital products.
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
• Highly analytical. Ability to leverage raw data to formulate insights that drive fact-based strategies, business cases, decisions, and market opportunities.
• Excellent problem solving and quantitative skills (e.g., capable of defining a problem/objective, acquiring information, performing analyses, interpreting findings, and recommending courses of action).
• Digital savvy. Ability to understand and leverage the opportunity digital brings: client experience improvement, efficiency gains, differentiation (competitive advantage), etc.
• History of high performance. Successful attainment of outstanding results in past projects and business initiatives.
• Excellent communications skills and ability to tailor message to diverse audiences: executive leadership, peers, partners, clients, and industry stakeholders.
• Excellent organizational skills and history of autonomously driving simultaneous initiatives to completion.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.