KeyBank Studio Manager - UX/UI Design for Key Bank Enterprise in Cleveland, Ohio
Studio Manager - UX/UI Design for Key Bank EnterpriseinCleveland, OHatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 9/2/2019
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Banking Retail
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 9/2/2019
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
• Set the direction and vision for Digital Experience and Design at Key with energy, passion and storytelling.
• Collaborate with stakeholders in digital, product, engineering, marketing and channels to drive product strategy, aid in the development of product roadmaps and forge remarkable digital experiences.
• Build out and lead a multi-disciplinary in-house studio of designers, experience strategists, interface designers and researchers committed to transforming financial services with creativity, rigor and data.
• Lead a research and discovery program that identifies unmet needs and provides the insights, analytics, research and user testing needed to establish the vision, validate the direction and turn strategy into action.
• Insights from research and discovery; know how to turn those insights into tangible solutions.
• Lead and/or contribute to budgets and planning for digital research, discovery, UX and design.
• Mentor a design community that talented, passionate, productive and inspiring design community.
• Ensure a world-class and consistent digital user experience across multiple platforms and devices.
• Own the end-to-end UX design process and deliverables from vision and strategy through to delivery including the creation of journey maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and development-ready assets.
• Champion for design thinking across Key; develop and use design thinking tools and frameworks for organizational transformation and to raise the bar for UX/UI design knowledge, expertise and application.
• Be the user-advocate by driving and evangelizing the use of behavioral analytics, voice of customer feedback and usability testing; advocate for the customer in all decisions with product and engineering.
• Establish, maintain, and promote design guidelines and interaction standards with a Digital Design System that includes digital standards, pattern libraries, style and voice guides and accessibility guidelines.
• Operationalize methodologies and frameworks that enable the UX and Design community to conduct the right activities at the right time by providing tools, processes, best practices, interaction models and training.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, Anthropology, Psychology, or related field. Masters preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in human-centered design with 5+ years experience as a hands-on UX practitioner.
• 5+ years building, leading and coaching large, distributed cross-disciplinary UX design teams.
• Strong Portfolio with a breadth of experience across a range of industries, customer types and form factors.
• Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results through partnerships and collaboration within a complex ecosystem.
• Experience with both agency and client-side preferred.
• Excellent communicator and storyteller with demonstrated ability to bring stakeholders across all roles and levels on a design journey and sell the ROI of experience and design.
• Passionate about design, committed to excellence, and insatiably curious; a leader of teams that are equally passionate, committed and curious."
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.