KeyBank UX/UI Designer - Key Bank Enterprise in Cleveland, Ohio
UX/UI Designer - Key Bank EnterpriseinCleveland, OHatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 11/6/2019
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Banking Retail
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 11/6/2019
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to lead the definition and implementation of solutions for product direction, visuals and experience.
• Execute all visual design and user interface stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Support ideation sessions between diverse groups to properly frame complex problems.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and then translate into design deliverables.
• Translate complex business requirements into storyboards, detailed user flows, wireframes, visual design mockups, process flows and sitemaps to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
• Create mock-ups and prototypes to support user research and communicate interaction and design ideas and direction.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Develop and maintain detailed product design documentation.
• Support the presentation and defense of designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are properly implemented.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and testing.
PRIMARY OUTPUT AND DELIVERABLES:
• Prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Detailed user flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
• Ideation sessions with other members of the extended product team
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years in UX field with an emphasis on interaction design for web and mobile apps
• Proven UI experience with a strong design portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Ability to quickly visualize concepts for solutions for transactional services for consumer or business clients.
• Experience in supporting usability studies and analyzing research results
• Ability to collaborate with front end developers and engineers
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related fields
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.