Oracle Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Specialist in COLOMBES Cedex, France
Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Specialist
and Platform Sales Specialist position reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
This role provides specialist Cloud Platform knowledge to facilitate closing of
deals within a defined territory. It will also provide support to prime sales
teams and to partners to qualify and close new business and will play a key
role leading the growth of Cloud services and the Pivot to Cloud in Oracle.
Provides IaaS and PaaS Cloudservices expertise
Works as a member of the SalesTeam
Assigned to a specific market /vertical industry (i.e. Financial Services)
Accountable for a pre-definedset of Business oriented KPIs
Pivotal to driving the growthof Cloud revenue of the Region
- Drive the sales and
adoption of Oracle Technology Cloud Services through prime Oracle channels to
- To act as a point of reference for Technology
Cloud Services, both internally and externally, for the relevant stakeholders
and the assigned Market/Industry
- Provide opportunity
support for Prime Technology and Partner Sales teams within your territory.
- Be a champion for
Oracle’s Cloud strategy and capable of articulating this to customers and
- Deliver and
co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Be a key change agent
supporting the ‘Pivot to Cloud’ by championing Autonomous Cloud Platform solutions.
- Establish a
referenceable customer base within your territory by leading incubation of new
cloud services, including customer use and advocacy of strategic customers.
- Define strategies and act to generate long
term customer success and business results.
- Position the Oracle Technology Cloud
Platform through value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis,
references and analyst data, specifically developed for the assigned Market /
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
in selling enterprise software solutions or Cloud services,
preferably IaaS and PaaS.
- Strong team player
focused on the team’s success as well as personal success
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven
ability to communicate across all levels, including Lines of Business and CxO.
and effectively adapts to varied situations
- Solid understanding of the IT industry
Cloud landscape and market
- Competencies in building value proposition
and positioning strong proposals.
Proficient in English
Sales experience with a Cloud vendor would
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues. Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence. Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product
- s sales opportunities. Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners. Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle's sales of product. Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection. Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle's products to leverage large revenue opportunities. Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales management. Marketing and business development experience preferred. Business and account planning implementation experience. Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Proven track record in managing multiple opportunities and ability to negotiate and close complex deals. Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible results. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Location: FR-FR,France-COLOMBES Cedex
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire