Oracle Oracle Utilities Senior Consultant in COLOMBES Cedex, France
Oracle Utilities Senior Consultant
Oracle Utilities delivers proven software
applications that help utility companies of all types and sizes achieve
competitive advantage, business performance excellence and a lower total cost
of technology ownership. Oracle Utilities integrates industry-specific customer
care and billing, network management, work and asset management, mobile
workforce management and meter data management applications with the
capabilities of Oracle's industry-leading enterprise applications, business
intelligence tools, middleware, database technologies, as well as servers and
storage. The software enables customers to adapt more nimbly to market
deregulation, meet ever-evolving customer demands and deliver on environmental
The Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit (UGBU)
enhances the Oracle brand by delivering best of breed business solutions and
professional services to the utility industries around the world. Our customers
value us above all other competitors because of our thought leadership,
understanding of their needs, talents and superior ability to provide
world-class solutions for the challenges they face. Our customer relationships
can be leveraged by all of Oracle to grow Oracle's relevance in our industries.
UGBU is currently looking for independent and
hardworking individuals in expanding their Lifecycle Managed Services offering
in EMEA. This service helps customers lower their cost of ownership and ensure
higher ROI post implementation of Oracle Utilities products.
- Provide support to a client implementation in a production
environment setting by analyzing issues and providing robust and effective
- Provide engagement delivery services both as
an individual and as a team member.
- Work closely with the client to understand and
manage their expectations, as well as working closely with Oracle and
third-party vendors to ensure delivery.
- Able to gather business requirements from the end
customer, create solution to meet those requirements, and write the detailed
design for that solution.
- Possess B.S. or B.A. degree in Management Information Systems/Technology,
Business Management and Administration or equivalent with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Minimum of 2-3 years overall experience in a functional or technical Analyst
Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Must have hands on SQL and XML experience
Ability to communicate effectively and build
rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to work with a globally dispersed team
(working across multiple time zones)
- Openness to work with different languages and
- Proven customer facing experience within
professional service organizations desirable
- Strong written and spoken English communication
skills are required – heavy client facing role
- Should know basic application architecture for
- Knowledge of Design and Customizations of Java Based Applications, good
understanding of the Design, Development, Testing and Release phases of the SDLC.
- Knowledge and experience with at least one of the following Oracle Utilities
application: CC&B, MDM, SGG.
- Knowledge in Customer Management and Billing
Systems is a plus
- Utility industry knowledge, Smart Grid, Smart Meter, Energy Deregulations
etc., is a plus
- Good understanding of business processes, any Business Process Modelling
experience is a plus.
- Documentation skills for requirements and designs documentation is a
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Location: FR-FR,France-COLOMBES Cedex
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire