Allied Universal Accounts Payable Specialist in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
This position is responsible for timely and accurate transaction recording throughout the entire accounts payable process. This role will be required to audit and process all vendor invoices, requests for payments and expense reports ensuring compliance with company policy as well as all local, state and federal tax requirements.
· Audit incoming Non PO vendor invoices within the Verian workflow system.
· Audit and process PO related invoices within the Verian PO system.
· Audit incoming Check Requests within the Verian workflow system.
· Enter any incoming vendor invoices noted “billable to the client” into WinTeam billing module.
· Daily audit of expense reports per the company Travel and Entertainment Policy.
· Monitor Courier workflow program for Security Professional reimbursement requests, complete audit and process.
· General Ledger coding and posting through data entry into financial system
· Provide problem resolution for automated expense report users.
· Backup for expense report program reconciliation and export into WinTeam.
· Respond to inquiries from employees, vendors and internal customers.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High school diploma (or equivalent)
· 2-3 years’ experience working in Accounts Payable
· Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
· Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
· Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
· Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com at http://www.aus.com/ .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Job ID: 2019-330077
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Conshohocken
- Allied Universal Jobs