Brinks Corporate Operations Recruiter (High Volume) - Coppell,TX in Coppell, Texas
Corporate Operations Recruiter (High Volume) - Coppell,TX
Requisition #:29994Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Human ResourcesEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Put your recruiting experience to work at Brink’s as a Corporate Operations Recruiter and join the industry leader of logistics solutions for financial institutions and businesses. We offer our employees advancement opportunities, professional development programs and a great benefits package!
Brink’s is committed to the following set of corporate values:
Accountability - We have the courage to make bold decisions and lead our industry, while taking ownership of the results we deliver every day.
Customer Focus - We are committed to service excellence, understanding and anticipating our customers' needs and providing creative solutions to make them more competitive in their markets.
Trust - We exhibit the highest standards of ethics and integrity, treat people with dignity and respect, build strong teams and develop our people.
The Corporate Operations Recruiter is responsible for high-volume sourcing and recruiting in direct support of Brink’s branch operations. In this role, the talent partner will act as the recruiting contact for regional branch leadership. Hiring goals will be achieved through the implementation of recruiting plans and sourcing strategies. This particular role will manage openings in a high-volume capacity and they will be accountable for candidate engagement throughout the recruitment process.
• Utilizes a variety of sourcing methods to create a “ready-now” candidate pipeline to meet hiring needs, including but not limited to database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks and employee referrals.
• Manage and create proactive talent pipelines in support of branch hiring initiatives
• Provide proactive, timely, cost-effective recruitment and screening of qualified candidates from sourcing through the hiring process
• Amend and post job descriptions; sources applicants, screens resumes, interviews candidates and adjudicates background investigations; extends and negotiates offers letters
• Build relationships with management to develop & establish recruiting strategies to support multiple business units/departments or jobs
• Consult with hiring managers in identifying and recommending selected candidates for hire
• Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met (OFCCP, DOT, etc.)
• Performs other duties as assigned or necessary
• B.S. or B.A. in business or liberal arts or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3+ years of full cycle recruiting in a corporate and staffing agency environment and adept in high volume sourcing
• Minimum of 1 year experience working with an ATS and other recruiting sourcing tools
• Minimum of 1 year of experience recruiting for multiple hiring managers across multiple locations
• PeopleClick/Peoplefluent RMS experience
• CRM experience
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
• Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans.
In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top